New Year's Resolutions | Arizona Professional Photographer | Brooke Marcella Photography
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Man oh man did 2013 fly right by, but it was an amazing year to say the least :) Now it is time for all those goal and new years resolutions. Instead of just listing a couple of goals and hoping your accomplish them I have a couple of tips that I have learned to increase the chances of accomplishing those fabulous goals.
1. Make SMART goals: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Bound. Setting a goal using these guidelines and it will help you make that goal a reality.
2. If you’re setting a large goal, such as losing 30 pounds by June, create smaller goals with incentives to keep you on track and give you a sense of accomplishment along the way :) So you could say ‘if lose 5 pounds every month and I get to buy myself a new dress or shoes, etc.’
3. Tell you family and friends! They will help you along the way and be understanding if you trying to save money that you can’t go out every weekend.
Here are a couple of my photography and personal goals that I want to accomplish in 2014! Maybe you can help me accomplish some of my goals :)
Cheers to a magical 2014!!!!
- Take time to read more often
- Get ahead of my school debt and pay off one of my loans
- I love crafts and DIY so I want to do more craft projects
- I would love to get into wedding photography so I want to photograph 4 weddings!
- Really expand my market to other areas in the valley
- Photograph a birth
I am always up for something different and unique so if you have an idea let’s chat and make it happen this year ;)
XOXO Brooke <3
P.S. I posted this at 12:01AM...I know I'm cheesy