2015 | Year in Review
I can't believe 2015 has come and gone. It was an incredible year and I'm so excited to look back on everything I've done both in my business and in my personal life! As much as I love setting goals and looking forward to 2016, 2015 definitely deserves to be in the spot light a bit ;) In 2015 I....
- Started by business full time
- Shot 7 solo weddings
- Check some bucket list shoots of my list: proposal, Cinderella and snow
- Went to Disneyland!
- 2nd shot and assisted some amazingly talented photographers
- Realized weddings are my passion
- Went to my first photography conference & workshop
- Stayed on a house boat in Lake Powell
- Switched from Canon to Nikon :)
- Went on a cruise
- Went to Chicago for my first destination wedding
- Became a Catholic <3
- Bought a desktop and an actually desk (yes I was working from my couch ;)
- Worked for MLB
- Got a cat...then another one...my limit is two.
- Made mistakes...learned from them :)
Looking back I can't believe how blessed I truly am. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to continue to do what I love, I am eternally grateful <3
I'd love to hear what you accomplished this year! Leave your response in the comments :)