I love photographing people in love. There is something so magical about seeing two people pour their heart and soul into one another. Being able to document those emotions for my couples, their families and future generations to come is the best part of my job.
I'm got married to the man that God made for me in November 2016 and I couldn't be more excited! That's us in the pictures below :) We met in high school while I was cheering at my high school playoff game and have been together ever since...going on 10 years!
Serving my clients is what I was born to do and I couldn't do it without the love and support of my family and friends. I love that I can look at the photos of my husband and I and feel the love and emotion in them and I want to provide that feeling and experience to all of my clients.
1. I was born and raised in Arizona and couldn't image living anywhere else.
2. I love writing hand written thank you notes
3. Sweets are a major food group in my diet.
4. I'm an ASU and W. P. Carey School of Business Alumni.
5. I believe no home is complete without pets.
6. I make to-do list for my to-lists
7. I'm probably the easiest person to make laugh.
8. I love surprising people and giving gifts
9. I much prefer being outside than inside.
10. Card games and movies are my main hobbies.
11. I could live off of pancakes and bean burritos
12. I'm an Apple die hard...my fiance and I have 8 products!
Thank you to the amazing Scott English Photo for the photos that we will cherish forever.